2010-10-23

From Friend To Cunt..

I didn't like you from the get-go. I thought of you as a a lower life form. But, our one common thread thought differently and wanted me to think the same way about you. Oh, how I was right about you. You are one of the many diseases that plaque this earth. I honestly can no longer stand the thought of you. I wish I had never befriended you because you brought me more pain than him.
You are a fool to think that there isn't a single person on earth who can't see through you. You lie so much that you can't tell a lie from the truth. You are living in a false reality and eventually you're whole world .will. come crashing down around you. And how I pray that I'll be there when it happens. Not so I can help you, but rather, so I can walk away from you and disapeare as you did to me.
Make no mistake.. I hold no grudges because I've always been better off without you. It's more of a "I'll never forget so I don't make that mistake again."
Why, you may be asking, do I not like you anymore? Simple.. I don't like trash. I don't like people who are fake. Nor do I like people who stab me in the back. Which you did on more than one occasion. Not only did you lie to me.. you lied to everyone else around you. You've burned so many bridges with your stupidity. These bridges will never be rebuilt, at least not with me. I wouldn't let you back in my life even if I wanted to.
I've decided that you are worthless, so you will be that to me past death. You always tried to match my level but failed epically everytime. My reason for not liking you is you! Outside of that.. you slept, or least tried to, with your cousin; possibly gave another cousin an STD, you had a major hand in the demise of .my. relationship, and you tried several times to "hook me up" with friends of yours knowing good and well that I didn't want to be in another relationship, let alone be with someone you know.
If I was smart I would have smashed your face in the last time I saw you.. buut.. I didn't. Stupid me. Oh well, you were saved that one time, but next time.. you won't be so lucky. So, keep my name out of your mouth and watch your back, homie.

No comments:

Post a Comment