2010-10-27

Man, fuck this shit. My iTouch will be the LAST thing I buy from apple.
Why? Because you can't sync the bitch to multiple computers and when I went to charge the damn thing it automatically started syncing AFTER I had already changed the settings to NOT sync automatically. Fucking bullshit. I hate iTunes, I hate apple, I hate the whole god-damned thing. Fuck you people and the bull shit products you make.
You don't even help your customers!!! What kind of mother fucking "support page" doesn't allow you to e-mail your questions/concerns/problems and doesn't have a phone number to contact someone for help? I'll tell you.. APPLE!!! See, you have a link you can click on, obviously, that says "Support". But, when you click it you go to a page that gives you.. NO SUPPORT!!! I don't want to know what other users have to say because none of their bull shit covers what's wrong with my iTouch. So, I'd rather fucking talk to someone who works on these god frosaken things and KNOWS what they are talking about. But I'm sure they wouldn't be able to help me out anyways. Guess that's why their support page really isn't a support page. Stupid mother fuckers. Let me get my hands on you for just one minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment