2010-11-21

A conversation with a friend..

We started off by talking about the ignorance and stupidity that fills the state of Alabama. We then got into religion and the stupidity that has been born from that. As this conversation proceeded I brought up the theory of evolution and the theory of Adam and Eve.

My friend then said that she believes that both may very well be true.

This is her argument for why..

She looks at me and asks "Do you and I look like we come from monkeys?" I said "No?" She then asks ""Does **** **** look like he comes from a Monkey? Does your roommate look like she comes from a monkey?" I just laughed. She then proceeds to say "White people come from God and black people come from monkeys!" We both then bust out laughing and couldn't stop.

After we finally stopped laughing I called my boyfriend and told him. However, I had to tell him twice because he was so into whatever he was watching on T.V. How I love him despite his issues with listening. Once he actually heard me he laughed almost as hard as we did.

When my friends boyfriend showed up she had me tell him as well. He laughed along with us, as we were now laughing about it for the 3rd time. He then stopped laughing long enough to tell us we were two racist girls. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment