2009-10-22

Dear Miss Gothicka

Your self entitled 'devineness' is rather disgusting. You walk this earth as if you rule the world when in fact you are just as much a disease as the rest of us. You talk as if everything you say is right. We all hold our own truths and few of us are willing to speak of them and allow for others opinions. My poor dear Gothicka, you will eventually see the error in your ways and understand that, to more than you will ever know you, mean nothing. You are the nothingness that plagues the human mind. You are the very thing that we all strive to not be. I pitty you only because you ask it of me. I pitty those who hold you close, I pitty those who you so whole-heartedly believe desire to be you. I, however, do not pitty but hold much respect for those whoh ave cast you out. Never in my life have I cared less for anyone as I do you. I have managed to disengage myself from you and I'm sure this has irritated you to some degree. But this is only because you may realize that you no longer hold any kind of power over me. You can deny this all you want but at the end of the day I see right through your pathetic attemps to cause misery upon others.

I almost fear the worst for you but I take it with open arms. I see what others hide and run from. I take in what goes on around me but I do not let it affect me. You on the other hand seem to try very hard to rebel against everything and in doing so you are conforming and complieing to everything and everyone around you. You are becoming the person they see you as; the person they think you are. As your days go slowly by you become the very person you seem to not want to be. Your attemps to remain different are ever so futile. All I can do at this point is laugh. Laugh until there is nothing left and then, when your self-fulfilling prophecy has come about, I will bask in the glow of your pain and defeat. This may be my sadistic nature coming out but again I welcome it with open arms and feel no remorse for those who do not deserve it or show it for others. Your time will come. Until then I shall sit here and wait ever so patiently and dream of the day when soemone does to you what you have done to so many others.

Until then Miss Gothicka...enjoy every breath you take...because you never know when you will take your last.

--Firefly--

No comments:

Post a Comment